Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    omns23

toshiba estudio 351c error code F105

I have a toshiba 351c when i turn on the machine give me the error code f105 anybody have a idea for this error??????

Field Tech 500+ Posts

Re: toshiba estudio 351c error code F105

Your try a HD format and rebuilding the databases. If that does not work you will need a new hard drive and firmware.
    It didn't say that I couldn't do it in the manual.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: toshiba estudio 351c error code F105

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Technician

Here again Michael C is correct... F100~F108 faults are related to HDD faults. Check the data cables, Run 3 , C, Power On procedures if not replace HDD & Firmware

jmitch5432

Hold 0 + 8 keys & ON the machine in order to enter setting mode.
    Once in test / settings mode key in 690 then press Start key.
    then key in 2 then press the start key..

When initialising HDD is done i think it will tell you to reboot the machine..

That worked for me.. but i didnt have a physically faulty HDD.. my F105 "i think" was due to the previous owner wiping data off the HDD before selling the machine..

The above steps is the same advise given earlier (format HDD) in this thread but with actual instructions of how to do it..

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

John.

p.s. if you decide to try to do the rebuild of database its similar to the above steps but (08-684 ) instead of (08-690)..

if the steps i listed are incorrect, please correct me as i am still a newbie in this field.. the 08-690 has worked for me though..

p.lankhaar

Excuse me I'm using an old topic and of course for my (sometimes) bad English. I'm from Holland, you know

I have exact the same printer with the same error. I've seen this topic and I have already followed all the instructions that the experts suggested.
    The complete story:

I've bought this item for a good friend of me. By the person where I bought the machine, the machine works without any problems.
    Of course I've transported the machine very carefully, but when I place it by my friend, the machine says error F105.
    In this topic I saw it's an Hard Drive related error.

I take the hard drive out of the machine, test everything, I see and hear no (optical) faults, check the cables, see no problems, but still error F105.
    After that I've tried the option of jmitch5432:

Hold 0 + 8 keys & ON the machine in order to enter setting mode.
    Once in test / settings mode key in 690 then press Start key.
    then key in 2 then press the start key..

Still error F105.

So I take another hard drive, put it into the machine and test it again. The machine doesn´t start.
    Try the option of jmitch 5432 again to format the hard drive, but no result.

So I take the original hard drive, put it back into the machine and I was very surprised... The machine works.

But now every morning after a cold start the machine says error F105 again. After nearly 20 or 30 minutes and restart the machine two or three times, the machine starts working.

Now the big question: how can I maybe resolve this problem?
    Maybe I can clone the hard drive with CloneZilla or something else?!

Hope one of you have a solution for me!!

Technician

Unhappy Re: toshiba estudio 351c error code F105

I also had the similar fault, at the first run when the machine is ON it will give an error after leaving as is for 30 minutes and POPO again it will be ready and works alright. I tried wiping and reinstalling new HDD with latest firmware there was no improvement. Now my machine is completely halted cannot work it will become worsen later. I think this fault is related to CPU and System boards. If you find a proper solution please post it in this forum since im too helpless in this fault.

Thanks.....

Rukshan4u2c

p.lankhaar

Quote Originally Posted by rukshan4u2c View Post
    I also had the similar fault, at the first run when the machine is ON it will give an error after leaving as is for 30 minutes and POPO again it will be ready and works alright. I tried wiping and reinstalling new HDD with latest firmware there was no improvement. Now my machine is completely halted cannot work it will become worsen later. I think this fault is related to CPU and System boards. If you find a proper solution please post it in this forum since im too helpless in this fault.

Thanks.....

Rukshan4u2c
    Dear Rukshan4u2c,
    Thanks for your friendly answer. I don't want to give up. I want to learn something of this machines, so I try to repair it. And even when it's impossible for me to repair the machine, I can learn much things that are pretty to know in the future.
    First I'm looking for the service manual and firmware of this machine. I've seen you have already updated the firmware and replaced the hard drive.
    May I ask you, how have you done? Replacing the hard drive with a new one is no problem, but after that, how does the firmware update works and where can I download the latest firmware?

Thanks in advance!

Technician

Angry Re: toshiba estudio 351c error code F105

hdd error
    change it
    MOVING SERVICE COMPANY LTD Emerald Buddha
    Address: 202 Tran Hung Dao Q1 TP HCM VIỆT NAM

Expert: sales, leasing, salamanders provide copier parts warehouse.
    Tour: board repair resource, sys board, main board, board scan ...
    Expert: purchase, exchange, used copiers.
    Tel: (08) 54041727 - 0938877144-0976583422 Mr. NGHIỆP
    YM: tienphatngoc2011@yahoo.com / hoanphuc20033@yahoo.com
    GM: vannghiep25@gmail.com
    Westie: mayphotocopytienphatngoc.blogspot.com

selam
    HDD hatası
    format hdd ve FW